Saturday, April 24, 2010

IT'S MAH BIRTHDAY!

I am now 18 years old! I can legally buy pigarettes and corn! (I think I'm going to call pigs in a blanket "pigarettes" from now on.)

So, for those of you who really think I deserve a gift on my birthday, I don't. But just in case you still want me to receive something, I've compiled a list of things I would love to have in or around the house:

Angora rabbit


Blobfish


Giant coconut crab


Yeti crab


Bigfin squid, adult version


Pelagic sea slug


Cassowary


Purple frog


Baby hoatzin (This is not a baby.)


Barrelheaded fish (aka "Spookfish")


Psychedelic frogfish (Coolest name ever!)

And last, but not least:


I may update this list later, depending on what other fantastic animal wonders I would love to have around the barnyard. This is other than the fish, which would need a large tank, and I suppose the coconut crab as well; apparently they randomly fall out of trees. I don't want one falling on me.

Wishing you a happy April 24th,

Celka

No comments:

Post a Comment